Experience Italian bliss with our Mini Tiramisu Dessert Pots. Creamy and irresistible, they're the ultimate sweet finale for your event. Elevate your dessert game with this recipe from My Kitchen Drawer!
- Chop the chocolate finely and place into a medium bowl
- Heat the double cream gently in a pan until it begins to boil, then immediately pour it over the chocolate.
- Leave it to sit for a few minutes, then add 2 tbsp Whittard Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate and whisk it all together and leave in the fridge until thickened to a peanut butter consistency (approx 45 minutes)
- Add the cold double cream, sugar and vanilla to bowl or standing mixer and whip until soft peaks.
- Add the mascarpone cheese and fold it through until it’s all just combined.
- Add 2 tbsp of Whittard House Blend Ground Coffee to a cafetiere then brew and pour into a medium bowl.
- Add 2 tsp of Whittard Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate and mix it through.
- Start the Tiramisu with a layer of Salted Caramel Chocolate Ganache.
- Dip the sponge fingers in the mocha mixture for a few seconds then layer them evenly on top of the chocolate ganache.
- Pour over a layer of salted caramel then pipe over some mascarpone cream.
- Repeat steps 1 – 3 then finish with a dusting of salted caramel hot chocolate on top before serving.
- The Tiramisu’s can be prepared up to 5 days in advance. Leave in the fridge until you need them.