Spiced Chai Tea Mix
Our take on an Indian classic with warming cinnamon, black tea and ginger.
Inspired by the aromatic tea served on the hectic streets of Mumbai, chai’s long been served by chaiwalas as a traditional Indian street drink – tea was added during the British Raj, but the essential blend of spices and hot milk remained the same.
Sweet and creamy with a hint of warming cinnamon and ginger, our Spiced Chai is just the thing for winding down after a busy day.
- Spiced Chai format: Powder – we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup.
- Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug): 350g = 17 mugs
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Dextrose, Ground Spices (4%) (Cinnamon, Ginger), Black Tea Extract (2%), Thickener: Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Flavouring.
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for vegetarians.
|Nutritional Facts||Per 100g (as sold)||Per 20g (as sold)|
|of which are saturates||0g||0g|
|of which are sugars||74g||15g|
Recipe: Spiced Rum Chai
- 20g Spiced Chai
- 200ml milk
- 25ml rum
- Spoon the Spiced Chai into a mug.
- Gently heat the milk and pour onto the chai mix, stirring thoroughly.
- Finish with flair by adding rum for a rich tipple.