Raspberry Ripple Flavour Hot Chocolate
Sale Coming Soon
Regular price RM85.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Creamily sweet, velvety smooth and... pink, Raspberry Ripple is a marriage of our classic Luxury White hot chocolate and flavours of raspberry ripple.
Have you ever heard of pink hot chocolate? Nor had we, until one of our in-house chocoholics dreamt up this fantasy concoction (perhaps on a high after one too many bowls of raspberry ripple ice cream). You'll have to see it for yourself.
- Hot chocolate base: White chocolate
- Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
- Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp or 28g per mug for milkshake): 350g = 17 mugs of hot chocolate/12 mugs of milkshake
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Sugar, Cocoa Butter (15%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Dextrose, Colour: Beetroot Red, Flavouring, Salt, Whey Powder (Milk), Stabiliser: E450.
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for vegetarians.
|Nutritional Facts||Per 100g (as sold)||Per 20g (as sold)|
|of which are saturates||9g||2g|
|of which are sugars||74g||15g|
Recipe: Raspberry Ripple Chocolate Hearts
- 200g good-quality white chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 4 tsp Whittard Raspberry Ripple hot chocolate powder
- A few drops of oil-based red food colouring
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of barely simmering water (don’t boil the water or let it touch the bottom of the bowl). Alternatively, melt in a microwave-safe plastic bowl on medium power, stirring every 30 seconds until the chocolate is melted.
- Once melted, remove from the heat and stir in the hot chocolate powder until fully mixed. Add a few drops of the food colouring (depending on how pink you want your hearts).
- Pipe or spoon the mixture into a silicone heart chocolate mould and chill for at least an hour.
- When the chocolates have fully set, turn them out by gently pressing the underside of each mould to release them.