Pink Lemonade Flavour Instant Tea
Sweet, tangy and a delightful rosy hue, our Pink Lemonade instant tea is a twist on the summertime classic – we're rather partial to a pitcher of it loaded with ice and lemon slices.
One sip and you'll be transported back to afternoons spent picnicking in the park under the warm summer sun… It's a true taste of nostalgia.
- Instant Tea Format: Powder
- Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug): 450g = 22 mugs
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, or iced
Sugar, Acidity Regulator: E330 (Citric Acid), Flavouring, Black Tea Extract (0.5%), Colour: E163 (Anthocyanin).
Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans.
|Nutritional Facts||Per 100g||Per 20g (as sold)|
|of which are saturates||0g||0g|
|of which are sugars||94g||19g|
How to Make Instant Tea
1. Spoon 3 heaped teaspoons (20g) into a mug or a heat-resistant glass.
2. Add 200ml of hot water and stir.
1. Spoon 3 heaped teaspoons (20g) into a glass.
2. Add 50ml of hot water and stir.
3. Top up with 150ml of cold water.
4. Serve over ice and garnish with fruit.
We’ve had a few of our fans ask about the best way to make Instant Tea – and we’ve listened.
We took a trip to the Tasting Room with our Flavoured Drinks Buyer Harvy to get her top tips on creating a lusciously sweet and fruity concoction…