Mojito Instant Tea
The classic minty cocktail is now a new Whittard Limited Edition Instant Tea. The mix of zesty lime and minty sweetness is ideal for the Summer sun.
The zesty, minty sweet cocktail everybody knows is now a Whittard Limited Edition Instant Tea. Perfect for the Summer sun as a fantastically flavoursome mocktail or a delicious cocktail with a twist. Simply add hot or cold water and anything else you might fancy.
• Instant Tea Format: Powder
• Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug): 450g = 22 mugs
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, or iced
Sugar, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Black Tea Extract (1%), Flavourings.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
|Nutritional Facts||Per 100g||Per 20g (as sold)|
|of which are saturates||0.1g||0.1g|
|of which are sugars||94.3g||18.9g|
How to Make Instant Tea
1. Spoon 3 heaped teaspoons (20g) into a mug or a heat-resistant glass.
2. Add 200ml of hot water and stir.
1. Spoon 3 heaped teaspoons (20g) into a glass.
2. Add 50ml of hot water and stir.
3. Top up with 150ml of cold water.
4. Serve over ice and garnish with fruit.
We’ve had a few of our fans ask about the best way to make Instant Tea – and we’ve listened.
We took a trip to the Tasting Room with our Flavoured Drinks Buyer Harvy to get her top tips on creating a lusciously sweet and fruity concoction…