Limited Edition Pina Colada Flavour White Hot Chocolate
Transport yourself to the tropics with just one sip. Our limited edition Piña Colada White Hot Chocolate is a summer special that’ll have you singing…
Did you know the piña colada cocktail originated in Puerto Rico? In 1954, Ramón "Monchito" Marrero, the bartender for Caribe Hilton in San Juan Puerto Rico, created a specialty cocktail with a mix of rum, coconut cream and pineapple juice – and the rest is history.
We’ve taken inspiration from Ramon, and created our very own limited edition delight. Making a lusciously smooth and creamy drink with an exotic coconut richness, hints of tangy pineapple, all melting into a white chocolate base. One for the summer months, try it as a milkshake - with a dash of rum if you’re feeling fruity!
- Hot chocolate base: White Chocolate
- Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
- Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp or 28g per mug for milkshake): 350g = 17 mugs of hot chocolate/12 mugs of milkshake
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Sugar, Cocoa Butter (15%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Dextrose, Whey Powder (Milk), Salt, Flavourings, Emulsifier (Diphosphates), Colour (Carotenes).
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for vegetarians
|Nutritional Facts||Per 100g||Per 20g (as sold)|
|of which are saturates||9g||2g|
|of which are sugars||73g||15g|
The Perfect Hot Chocolate
The promise of a creamy cup of comforting cocoa never fails to delight – but the disappointment of a watery, tasteless result is all too familiar. So, we’ve enlisted the step-by-step expertise of our cocoa buyer Harvy to ensure your hot chocolate is none other than deliciously decadent…
- Pop 3 heaped teaspoons of hot chocolate into a mug.
- Heat approximately 200ml of your chosen dairy or plant-based milk – if you’re feeling particularly indulgent, use a milk frother first.
- Pour into the mug and stir thoroughly (or whisk) with the powder until you have a super smooth mixture.
- Looking to impress a special someone, or treating yourself? Make sure it’s love at first sight with a swirl of cream and an avalanche of fluffy pink mallows…
“This is one of my all-time favourites and a must-have item in my cupboard. Whether I’m making it as a hot chocolate or as a milkshake, it’s delicious.”