Cookies and Cream Flavour Hot Chocolate
It might be an iconic ice cream flavour hailing from the USA, but we reckon our Cookies & Cream hot chocolate is set to be the next best thing in kitchens across the globe… We’ve blended our very first black cocoa base with sumptuously sweet flavours of biscuity cookies and smooth cream for a recipe to rival all others.
- Hot chocolate base: Black cocoa
- Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
- Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp or 28g per mug for milkshake): 350g = 17 mugs of hot chocolate/12 mugs of milkshake
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Sugar, Cocoa Butter (15%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Dextrose, Whey Powder (Milk), Salt, Flavourings, Emulsifier (Diphosphates), Colour (Carotenes).
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for vegetarians
|Nutritional Facts||Per 100g||Per 20g (as sold)|
|of which are saturates||9g||2g|
|of which are sugars||73g||15g|
The Perfect Hot Chocolate
The promise of a creamy cup of comforting cocoa never fails to delight – but the disappointment of a watery, tasteless result is all too familiar. So, we’ve enlisted the step-by-step expertise of our cocoa buyer Harvy to ensure your hot chocolate is none other than deliciously decadent…
- Pop 3 heaped teaspoons of hot chocolate into a mug.
- Heat approximately 200ml of your chosen dairy or plant-based milk – if you’re feeling particularly indulgent, use a milk frother first.
- Pour into the mug and stir thoroughly (or whisk) with the powder until you have a super smooth mixture.
- Looking to impress a special someone, or treating yourself? Make sure it’s love at first sight with a swirl of cream and an avalanche of fluffy pink mallows…
“This is one of my all-time favourites and a must-have item in my cupboard. Whether I’m making it as a hot chocolate or as a milkshake, it’s delicious.”