Blackcurrant & Elderflower Flavour Instant Tea
Toast the English summer with this deliciously sweet brew, blending sharp flavours of blackcurrant with the indulgent, tangy sweetness of elderflower.
Lusciously sweet and fruity, our Blackcurrant & Elderflower instant tea is delicious served hot or cold.
• Instant Tea Format: Powder
• Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug): 450g = 22 mugs
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, or iced
Sugar, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Black Tea Extract (1%), Flavouring, Colour: E163 (Anthocyanin), Elderflower Extract.
Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans.
|Nutritional Facts||Per 100g||Per 20g (as sold)|
|of which are saturates||0g||0g|
|of which are sugars||93g||19g|
How to Make Instant Tea
1. Spoon 3 heaped teaspoons (20g) into a mug or a heat-resistant glass.
2. Add 200ml of hot water and stir.
1. Spoon 3 heaped teaspoons (20g) into a glass.
2. Add 50ml of hot water and stir.
3. Top up with 150ml of cold water.
4. Serve over ice and garnish with fruit.
We’ve had a few of our fans ask about the best way to make Instant Tea – and we’ve listened.
We took a trip to the Tasting Room with our Flavoured Drinks Buyer Harvy to get her top tips on creating a lusciously sweet and fruity concoction…