Recipe: Raspberry Ripple Chocolate Hearts
- 200g good-quality white chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 4 tsp Whittard Raspberry Ripple hot chocolate powder
- A few drops of oil-based red food colouring
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of barely simmering water (don’t boil the water or let it touch the bottom of the bowl). Alternatively, melt in a microwave-safe plastic bowl on medium power, stirring every 30 seconds until the chocolate is melted.
- Once melted, remove from the heat and stir in the hot chocolate powder until fully mixed. Add a few drops of the food colouring (depending on how pink you want your hearts).
- Pipe or spoon the mixture into a silicone heart chocolate mould and chill for at least an hour.
- When the chocolates have fully set, turn them out by gently pressing the underside of each mould to release them.