Raspberry Ripple's a pink, fruity hot chocolate for those with a sweet tooth, while our Sticky Toffee Pudding is another dessert-worthy concoction with a lingering caramel sweetness. Feeling wicked? Sink your teeth into our mouth-wateringly moreish Peanut Butter – you heard it here first.
- Hot chocolates featured: Raspberry Ripple, Sticky Toffee Pudding and Peanut Butter
- Hot chocolate bases included: 1x milk and 2x white
- Format: Powder - we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
- Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/ 20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp/ 28g per mug for milkshake): 3 x 120g = 6 mugs of each hot chocolate/4 milkshakes – that’s a grand total of 18 hot chocolates/12 milkshakes!
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking