Inside you’ll find some of our best-loved dark and medium roasts from India and the Americas: smoky Monsoon Malabar, citrusy San Agustin Colombia and chocolatey Guatemala Elephant. Where will your first adventure take you?
- Coffees featured: Monsoon Malabar, San Agustin Colombia and Guatemala Elephant
- Roasts included: 1x dark (Monsoon Malabar), 1x medium-dark (Guatemala Elephant) and 1x medium (San Agustin Colombia)
- Grind: Omni grind, which is suitable for most brewing equipment and coffee machines
- Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 3 x 120g = 8 cups of each coffee – that’s a grand total of 24 cuppas!
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
- Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for these particular coffees are a cappuccino, latte, espresso and mocha