Vegan Chocolate Orange Pancakes
Nadia at Nadia's Healthy Kitchen has been experimenting with our Orange Flavour Hot Chocolate – and the results are rather delicious...
- 1 flax egg (1tbsp milled flaxseed and 3tbsp water)
- 110g oat flour (rolled oats blended into a flour in the food processor) or gluten-free alternative
- 70g Orange Flavour Hot Chocolate
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 180ml milk
- Prepare the flax egg by mixing the milled flaxseed with the water in a small bowl. Leave to set for 10 minutes.
- Mix the oat flour, Orange Flavour Hot Chocolate, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour in the oil, milk and flax egg and stir to combine.
- Heat a tablespoon of coconut oil in a frying pan over a medium heat (make sure the pan is hot before you start cooking the pancakes).
- Pop a few large spoonfuls of the pancake mix into the pan and cook for about 2–3 minutes, then flip and cook on the other side for a minute or so.