Enhance your appetizer game with our Oat Crackers from My Kitchen Drawer. Pair with cheese for starters, after main, or snack. Your Christmas cheeseboard will never be the same!
- Preheat a fan oven to 160C/Gas Mark 5 and line two baking sheets with baking paper.
- Add the spelt flour, rolled oats, butter, brown sugar, salt and baking powder in a large bowl and mix with your hands until you have coarse crumbs.
- Add the tbsp of Whittard House Blend Ground Coffee and stir it through then add the buttermilk and mix it through until you have a dough.
- Roll the dough out onto a floured surface until its approximately 5mm thick, then cut out the crackers with a 5cm round cookie. You will need to bring the dough together and re-roll and cut out once or twice more.
- Bake for 12 minutes until they’ve just started to go golden on the edges then leave to cool fully before storing.
- These crackers can be made ahead and stored somewhere cool and dry for up to 3 weeks.