This decadent Caramel Mousse from My Kitchen Drawer is made with Milk Oolong Tea. With a light and fluffy texture and creamy taste it’s sure to impress.
- Add the whipping cream to a jar and add 2 tsp Milk Oolong loose leaf tea
- Stir the leaves through the cream then cover and leave in the fridge to cold brew for 12 hours or overnight
- Strain the infused cream through a sieve into a bowl, pushing the leaves to squeeze as much flavour as possible out.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form, then mix through the egg yolks and caramel sauce until almost combined. Set it aside.
- In a separate bowl, whip the egg whites until foamy then add the sugar and whip them until they form soft peaks that don’t fall when tipped upside down
- Add the whipped egg whites to the cream mixture and gently fold it through until you no longer see any streaks of egg white.
- Pour or spoon the mixture into glasses or bowls then chill for at least 4 hours (or overnight).
- To serve, top the whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel sauce and some fudge pieces.