Peanut Butter Flavour Hot Chocolate
Who was the bright spark who first invented peanut butter jam sandwiches? We’re not sure, but we think we might just have beaten them to the best peanut butter combination ever. Peanut butter hot chocolate. You heard it here first.
Simple as it sounds, we've found this hot chocolate is particularly amazing with digestive biscuits and melting marshmallows. It's also the secret to our peanut butter chocolate cheesecake.
- Hot chocolate base: Milk chocolate
- Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
- Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp or 28g per mug for milkshake): 350g = 17 mugs of hot chocolate/12 mugs of milkshake
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Sugar, Cocoa (39%), Dextrose, Flavouring, Salt. Contains cocoa solids 39% minimum. Made without nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
|Nutritional Facts||Per 100g||Per 20g (as sold)|
|of which are saturates||5g||1g|
|of which are sugars||60g||12g|
Recipe: Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Cheesecake
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 115g melted butter
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 400g milk chocolate
- 300ml double cream
- 11tbsp Peanut Butter Flavour Hot Chocolate