Chocolate Cherry Brownie Flavour Hot Chocolate (Limited Edition)
A marvellously moreish flavour fusion of buttery chocolate brownie and juicy cherry.
Imagine warm, melt-in-the-middle brownies fresh out of the oven, magicked into a heavenly hot chocolate. This is it. With flavours of ultra-chocolatey brownie and fruity cherry layered on a classic Luxury base, our deliciously decadent Chocolate Cherry Brownie is love at first sip. Tuck in…
- Hot chocolate base: Milk chocolate
- Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
- Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp or 28g per mug for milkshake): 350g = 17 mugs of hot chocolate/12 mugs of milkshake
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Sugar, Cocoa (39%), Dextrose, Flavourings, Acidity Regulator: E330 (Citric Acid), Salt. Contains Cocoa solids 39% minimum.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
|Nutritional Facts||Per 100g (as sold)||Per 20g (as sold)|
|of which are saturates||5g||1g|
|of which are sugars||58g||12g|
The Perfect Hot Chocolate
The promise of a creamy cup of comforting cocoa never fails to delight – but the disappointment of a watery, tasteless result is all too familiar. So, we’ve enlisted the step-by-step expertise of our cocoa buyer Harvy to ensure your hot chocolate is none other than deliciously decadent…
- Pop 3 heaped teaspoons of hot chocolate into a mug.
- Heat approximately 200ml of your chosen dairy or plant-based milk – if you’re feeling particularly indulgent, use a milk frother first.
- Pour into the mug and stir thoroughly (or whisk) with the powder until you have a super smooth mixture.
- Looking to impress a special someone, or treating yourself? Make sure it’s love at first sight with a swirl of cream and an avalanche of fluffy pink mallows…
“This is one of my all-time favourites and a must-have item in my cupboard. Whether I’m making it as a hot chocolate or as a milkshake, it’s delicious.”