English Fruits Flavour Instant Tea
We’ve come over all patriotic with this plummy-toned instant tea. Inspired by the fruits you might find in an English orchard, with flavours of sweet strawberries, crunchy apples and ripe red raspberries, it’s like a trip to the pick-your-own on a hot summer’s day.
Lusciously sweet and fruity, our English Fruits instant tea is like a trip to the pick-your-own on a hot summer's day.
- Instant Tea Format: Powder
- Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug): 450g = 22 mugs
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, or iced
Sugar, Acidity Regulator E330 (Citric Acid), Black Tea Extract (1%), Flavouring.
Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans.
|Nutritional Facts||Per 100g||Per 20g (as sold)|
|of which are saturates||0g||0g|
|of which are sugars||94g||19g|
How to Make Instant Tea
1. Spoon 3 heaped teaspoons (20g) into a mug or a heat-resistant glass.
2. Add 200ml of hot water and stir.
1. Spoon 3 heaped teaspoons (20g) into a glass.
2. Add 50ml of hot water and stir.
3. Top up with 150ml of cold water.
4. Serve over ice and garnish with fruit.
We’ve had a few of our fans ask about the best way to make Instant Tea – and we’ve listened.
We took a trip to the Tasting Room with our Flavoured Drinks Buyer Harvy to get her top tips on creating a lusciously sweet and fruity concoction…