Cold Brew Blackcurrant and Blueberry Pyramid Teabags
Discover a flavour festival of aromatic passionfruit, refreshing mango and sweet peach for a cooling, tropical experience.
Refresh your tastebuds with a zing of lime, followed by cooling watermelon and soothing strawberry. Great anytime of day! Discover a new, caffeine free way to add flavour to your day, in a bottle on the go, with ice in a glass or a cooling morning drink. No need for hot water; these sugar free infusions have been specially treated to bring you a premium natural flavour in cold water.
Crafted so you can pour cold water directly on your teabag, and serve ice cold - perfect for long, hazy, summer days.
- Tea type: Fruit & herbal infusion
- Number of servings: 1 teabag per cup = 12 cups
Apple Pomace, Beetroot, Cirtric Acid, Hibiscus, Flavouring, Melon Granules (Melon Maltodextrin) (1%), Strawberry Pieces (1%)
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
|Nutritional Facts||Per 100ml with 1 g of tea|
|of which are saturates||<0.1g|
|of which are sugars||<0.5g|
How to Cold Brew
- Cold Brew Teabag
- Cold brew Bottle or glass
- Ice or fruit to garnish (optional)
- Simply pop a Cold Brew Teabag into your glass of cold water or bottle we'd recommend 200- 500ml of water per teabag.
- Swirl gently to allow the flavours to fully infuse with the water.
- Leave to infuse for 5 - 10 minutes.
- You can use the tag to lift your teabag out of your cold brew tea or leave it in to infuse further.
- Best served chilled you can add ice or fruit to garnish.
- Consume within 8 hours of brewing.