Write a review
Sale Coming Soon
Regular price RM78.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Sweetly spiced black tea with a mellow coconut creaminess.
Exotic in every sense of the word, we’ve given our iconic cinnamon, ginger and black tea base a coconut twist for a fresh take on chai. It’s really rather moreish; try it for yourself…
- Coconut Chai format: Powder – we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup.
- Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug): 350g = 17 mugs
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Dextrose, Ground Spices (3%) [Cinnamon, Ginger], Black Tea Extract (2%), Flavouring, Thickener: E466 Cellulose Gum.
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for vegetarians.
|Nutritional Facts||Per 100g (as sold)||Per 20g (as sold)|
|of which are saturates||0g||0g|
|of which are sugars||74g||15g|
Recipe: Spiced Rum Chai
- 20g Coconut Chai
- 200ml milk or milk alternative
- Spoon the Coconut Chai into a mug.
- Gently heat the milk (or your dairy free alternative) and pour onto the chai mix, stirring thoroughly.